Saturday, May 4, 2013

Bacon Soda

I for one have never really understood the internet's obsession with everything bacon.  Out there in internet land there seems to be this cottage industry around selling bacon stuff- bacon dolls, bacon talking toys, bacon band-aidsbacon soap, I mean, it's just meat. Sure it tastes good and everything, but it's not like it's something to pattern your whole life after.


Enter Lester Fixins Bacon Soda. First off, WTF? Bacon freakin' soda? Are you serious? Why the hell would anyone want to drink bacon? What the hell is wrong with people?

So I bought it, and I drank it. And it's utterly disgusting. It kinda sorta tastes like bacon, I guess, if what you mean by "bacon" is some overly sweet weird-ass indescribable meat-like taste with a hint of cream soda underneath. I don't want to go as far as to say this crap is undrinkable, but it's certainly not for me.

I don't know man, there are just some things which should not go together, and two of those things are meat, and soda.




Well anyway, it certainly looks like bacon. That is, the bottle is filled with bacon colored liquid. 


No comments:

Post a Comment