Saturday, April 6, 2013

Wondercon 2013

What up folks,

Had a great time at this year's Wondercon. I had a table with my friend Raf "Crazy" Gonzales, and debuted my new comic "Ex Librus Demonium" (which will be available online soon.) Met a lot of people, made a lot of money, great times were had by all.

On with the Cosplayers!

Andorians

Aquabats Robot

Archer and friends

No idea who she was supposed to be, but I was very impressed by the eyepiece, which I was told is made from Paper-clay.

A very cute (and tiny) Harley Quinn. This girl was like 4 feet tall.

My Buddy Raf with the Phantom of Paradise.

Joker Elvis

My buddy Raf, and my girl Kami.

Some pink chick - Adventure time maybe? It's hard to keep track of this stuff sometimes.

Two life size, working remote controlled R2 units.

Fan girls of my friend's Raf from Deviant art. 

No idea who she's supposed to be, just thought she looked cool.

Silent Bob approves.

Sandpeople always travel single file.

These aren't the cupcakes you're looking for.

Henchman 24


Superboy and Ms. Martian

Chun-li, Mario, and Cammy





No comments:

Post a Comment