Sunday, October 28, 2012

Monsterpalooza 2012

What up folks! Just got back from Monsterpalooza 2012, and it was a blast. Tons of incredible horror art from dozens of artists and professionals. The costume contest was a blast, and the winner revived one thousand dollars! I had no idea the show was going to be as big as it was (usually hotel conventions are a bit small.) This is definitely a show I'm going to be selling at next year.

Below are a bunch of pics I took of some of the awesome things I saw there. Enjoy!




The classics

This guy had a computer screen in the front of his costume, showing the person inside the suit burning to death.




An extremely life like dead body.




My buddy Enshohma hanging out with H.P. Lovecraft.












This guy was the $1000 costume con test winner.


A family Reunion.



With my own two hands...








Incredibly awesome sculpture.







This was at the Stan Winston studio's booth.



Dig Dug's funeral.



No comments:

Post a Comment