Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Sonic Drive-In Madballs "Monster Squirters" Fast Food Premium Unboxing and Review


At the end of 2019 Sonic Restaurants released a series of Madballs as fast food premiums for their kids meals. Included are versions of Dust Brain, Screaming Meemie, Occulus Orbus, and an exclusive called Cherry Limeaid. Madballs are probably my second favorite toy to collect (behind Masters of the Universe) so I had to get them all. 

They're pretty cool as Madballs go, slightly smaller than the retail toys. The cool thing is they are new sculpts based on the original design, and look to be more detailed. The exclusive character Cherry Limeaid is based on Sonic's signature drink apparently, while it's always great to get more Madball characters it would've been nice to get more than one.

Overall I usually don't really collect fast food kids toy premiums like this, but for Madballs I'll make an exception. I got this whole set pretty cheap on Ebay so this isn't worth a lot of money (yet) but I can see Cherry Limeaid going up in value. 

No comments:

Post a Comment